Event Phone: 626-831-6953
- October 7, 2017
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!!!! LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
We will be holding a FREE women’s self-defense workshop that will cover a variety of topics.
Taught primarily by Mr. Maurice Gomez & guests.
Mr. Gomez is also a Use of Force/Tactical Instructor for the Los Angeles Police Department.
This event will be held at one of our new partner schools located in Whittier, CA.
This will be a hands on physical event. You will have the opportunity to participate in various drills and different self-defense tactics. If you’ve been to the previous ones, you’ll know how informative & fun they are.
I’m seriously confident that what you will learn that day will change your life. I promise you!
- You will be required to take your shoes off but you can keep your socks on if you want.
- Wear comfortable clothing just like if you were going to the gym or any other similar activity.
- Although this is geared towards women; Men, partners, bf’s or whomever you choose are allowed to come and participate or even partner up with you.
- You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable doing.
- Myself and my students will be going around and personally assisting each person who’s in attendance.
- You will be empowered, you will be inspired.
- You will leave feeling a sense of pride in yourself because you have taken the first step for a better lifestyle of self-defense & security
- You will be changed.
- You will have a sense that there’s no need to be afraid anymore
- You will realize that you have the strength to fight back and help prevent yourself from being a victim of violence
Thank you so much for your participation should you choose to come.
Entry is FREE! Donations are welcomed but not necessary.
Read a testimonial from a past participant
“This was my first self-defense class I have ever done and it was really great to have it be hands-on and informative. Maurice and his team gave a lot of details about the different techniques. They did a good job in role playing the techniques so we could all understand and practice them ourselves. For a 3 hour class held with a minimum of $5 to a FREE class to join, I thought it was exceptional. Usually, these classes can range for at least $75. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I look forward to participating in upcoming classes as practice is how I will gain my confidence and perfect my self-defense skills if I would ever be in this kind of danger. Although Maurice does not charge a large fee for his teachings, a love offering is strongly encouraged from participants if they feel compelled to do so at the end of class. I guarantee you will leave satisfied! -Monica Nunez”